Within such close proximity to so many beautiful beaches, property in Torrance can cost both commercial and residential buyers quite a lot of money. Because of this, it’s important that you begin your remodeling project with the most exact measurements and drawings of your location as possible.
Here at Precision Property Measurements, we provide you with just that—accurate and reliable drawings of your property to get your project started in the most effective and efficient way.
The Importance of As-Built Surveying for Your Renovation
- When undertaking a construction project, there are always unique challenges and circumstances to overcome. Maybe your contractor discovers geographical issues or encounters any number of unexpected situations. At moments such as these, most architects, property owners, and contractors use As-Built surveying to work around these difficult situations.
- Doors and wall locations will sometimes vary from the plans submitted. A contractor may need to build an entire room differently. Control panels and other room equipment may end up in a different location as well as wire and ventilation systems. As-Built surveying saves you time and money by letting you know exactly where all of these items are located.
- Also, keeping track of all of these important elements means that your project can move along more smoothly and that you can prioritize the safety of the people who work on your site as well as the security of your building.
Our Commercial As-Built Surveying in Torrance
- Mistakes, especially those done during planning, can be costly in terms of time and resources.
- This is because errors can cause unexpected delays, unforeseen redesigns, unanticipated order changes, and numerous other surprises during the course of the project.
- We strive to ensure that our consumers aren’t victims of such unforeseen mistakes. With our skilled drafters and local Torrance surveyors, as well as quality equipment, we are well-positioned to provide top-notch As-Built surveying in Torrance for your commercial project.
Who We Are
Precision Property Measurements is a team of dedicated service professionals, providing full service building measurement, surveying and CAD drafting services. We specialize in the creation of “As-Built” floor plans, which show the existing conditions and dimensions of a residential or commercial building. Since our founding in 2002, our focus and dedication to providing the highest quality product and service to our clients has resulted in the successful delivery of over 15,000 As-Built projects of all sizes and types.
Servicing Our Residential Clients in Torrance
- Home remodeling can be quite stressful and demanding. Most often, unplanned surprises can cause numerous delays. Because of this, it is vital to kick off your renovation venture with a detailed, accurate, and professional As-Built survey.
- As-Built surveys, if done correctly, will act as the base for a successful home renovation endeavor. Our mission here at PPM is motivated by the need to help you achieve your dream without any unforeseen costs, no unnecessary delays or any other unasked-for surprises.
- We reduce stress for our clients, giving them a worry-free as-built experience. This is the promise we have given once you decide to work with us on your residential renovation program. We deliver on our promise by focusing on communication and delivering top-notch products.
Choosing Precision Property Measurements for Your As-Built Surveying
With over 17,000 completed projects since we started 16 years ago, we combine vast industry experience with the best local Torrance surveyors that utilize modern and precise equipment to produce the As-Built accuracy that you require. We take pride in our proven processes and quality customer service, knowing that we help our clients in what is often the first step of a renovation or remodel project. PPM is a reliable partner that can work to organize, plan, and implement your design with the utmost accuracy, consistency, and professionalism.
So ring us up today to talk with one of our customer service experts about As-Built surveying in Torrance and to receive a free quote today!