Personal information means any information that may be used to identify an individual, including, but not limited to, a first and last name, a physical address, an email address, or other contact information including gender, occupation, personal interests, or other similar information.
WHY WE ASK YOU TO SHARE PERSONAL DATA
The purposes and reasons for processing your personal data are included, but not limited to:
- Buying PPM solutions and services
- Receiving information about PPM solutions, services, and events
- Participating in PPM’s online communities, including our blog, social media channels/pages
- Storing your preferences for future interactions and communications from PPM
- Resolving customer service issues or other service/solution complaints
- Helping us to improve our services
- Creating campaigns that are designed to benefit you, allowing us to optimize customer service
TYPES OF DATA WE MAY COLLECT
When you interact with PPM, for instance by signing up for our blog, purchasing a solution/service or interacting with PPM via social media, e.g. “like us on Facebook,” we may ask for or receive certain data, such as:
- Your name
- Your email address
- Your telephone number
- Your social media profile
- Your gender
- Your age
- Information about the services you have purchased
- Your usage of and activities on our social media pages
- Your interests
- Other information related to your online behavior
Also, depending on the choices you have made regarding your settings on various social media sites, certain personal data may be shared with PPM about your online activities and social media profiles, e.g. interests, marital status, gender, user name, photo, comments you have posted, etc.
In addition, we may collect personal data via cookies or similar techniques, including, but not limited to:
- Your IP address
- Your cookie ID
- Your web browser
- Your location
- The web pages you visit on our websites
- The advertisements you’ve viewed or clicked through
When you interact with PPM on behalf of a business customer, supplier, or business partner of PPM, we may collect:
- Your name
- Your email address
- Your telephone number
- Your IP address
- Your business address
- Name and address of the company you work for
HOW WE COLLECT YOUR PERSONAL DATA
- Contacting us offline via courier, ground mail, telephone, email, tradeshow, or facsimile and providing any personal data
- Requesting information about our solutions or services via one of our website forms
- Registering for an in-person event or webinar
- Ordering a solution or service; signing a statement of work
- Registering for an online account or a mobile application
- Subscribing to PPM’s blog
- Cookies placed on your computer or mobile device when visiting our website
- Social listening: PPM may search the internet for relevant and publicly available content and use it to improve its products and services, resolve consumer issues, and provide targeted marketing
Can a website user block cookies?
Yes. As explained below, under Managing Cookies, you can disable our cookies on www.ppmco.net.
HOW TO MANAGE COOKIES
Microsoft Internet Explorer
Safari on OSX
All other browsers: Please look for a “help” function in the browser or contact the browser provider. Additional Information about Third-Party Cookies. Users based in the European Union can visit www.youronlinechoices.eu and users based in the United States can visit www.aboutads.info/choices to opt out of third-party cookies.
USE OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
PPM takes privacy and security very seriously and strives to put our website users first in all aspects of our business. We will never disclose, share, or sell your data without your consent, unless required to do so by law.
PPM will only retain your data for as long as necessary and for the purposes specified in this notice. We have strict review and retention policies in place to meet these obligations. If you may be a customer, we may be required under United States Federal laws to keep your basic personal data (name, address, contact details) for a minimum of 6 years after which time it will be destroyed.
The PPM website is not generally targeted toward anyone under the age of 18, and we do not knowingly collect any information from anyone under 18 years of age on our website. Our solutions, services, and events are all directed to people who are at least 18 years old or older.
We do not automatically enroll you, or “opt you into” any marketing or mailing lists. Rather, when you express an interest in our solutions or services, we will ask you to confirm your consent freely and expressly in order that we may then contact you.
Again, we will only contact you, after you have first expressed your consent to learn more about our solutions or services that you have expressed interest in.
Processing for any purpose other than those specified in this policy is strictly prohibited. All interactions with you occur following your consent, which you are free to withdraw at any time. You may unsubscribe from our communications at any time by reaching out to firstname.lastname@example.org.
PPM will not transfer your personal information to third parties without your consent, except under the following limited conditions:
- We have your consent to share the information
- We need to share your information to provide the product or service you have requested or contractually agreed to
- We need to transmit the information to third parties who work on behalf of PPM to provide a product or service to you, in which cases we will only provide those companies the information they need to deliver the product or service, and they are prohibited from using that information for any other purpose
- As part of a merger or sale of business
- As required by law or to respond to legal processes or lawful requests, including law enforcement or government agencies
InfusionSoft by Keap
- Corporate Address: 1260 S. Spectrum Blvd., Chandler, AZ 85286
- Data Privacy Contact: email@example.com
- Purpose for Processing: Consent, Performance of a Contract, Legitimate Interest
You have the right to access any personal information that PPM holds or processes about you and you may request information about:
- What personal data we hold
- The purposes of the processing
- The categories of personal data concerned
- The recipients to whom the personal data has/will be disclosed
- How long we intend to store your personal data for
- The source of the information, if we did not collect the data directly from you
- If you believe that we hold any incomplete or inaccurate data about you, you have the right to ask us to correct and/or complete the information and we will strive to update/correct it as quickly as possible.
Your also have the right to request erasure of your personal data, “your right to be forgotten” or to restrict processing in accordance with local and international data protection laws, as well as to object to any direct marketing from us, and to be informed about any automated decision-making that we use.
If we receive a request for any of the above rights, we may ask you to verify your identity before acting on the relevant request; this is to ensure that your data is protected and kept secure. We will never ask you for sensitive personal data (such as individual identity number, social security number). Should you ever need support with any online account services, we will never ask you for your individual user account password.
We encourage you to keep your personal settings and personal data complete and current.
SHARING AND DISCLOSING YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We do not share or disclose any of your personal information without your consent, other than for the purposes specified in this notice, where there is a legal requirement or to enforce our security protections, or our terms and conditions. PPM does not transfer your personal data across extra-territorial boundaries and we will always ask for consent prior to doing so if this becomes a requirement.
We utilize the following processors/controllers who act on our behalf to provide the business functions and services. They act in accordance with specific instructions from us and comply fully with this and their own privacy notice, the local and international data protection laws, and any other appropriate confidentiality and security measures.
CONSEQUENCES OF NOT PROVIDING YOUR DATA
You are not obligated to provide your personal information to PPM, however, as it is required so that we can meet our business obligations, we will be unable to provide you with our services without it.
PROTECTING YOUR DATA
PPM takes your privacy very seriously and we take every reasonable measure and precaution to protect and secure your personal data. We work to protect you and your information from unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction and have several layers of security measures in place, including secure hosting of our website, virus and malware protections, using an SSL certificate, and securing access to our sited via appropriate security controls and systems.
WHO WE ARE
Precision Property Measurements
Data Privacy Representative – Abby Feauto
3626 E. Pacific Coast Highway
Long Beach, CA 90804
United States of America
United States Data Privacy Enforcement Authority
U.S. Department of Commerce
EU-U.S. Privacy Shield
1401 Constitution Avenue, N.W., Room 20001
Washington, D.C. 20230