As-Built REVIT MODELERS
We are looking to add 5-6 full-time Architectural Revit Modelers to strengthen our new CAD/BIM office in 2019!
If you have Revit experience, a general understanding of residential construction, and want to be part of a growing team leading the As-Built industry – then we need you on our team!
You have a strong, optimistic work ethic. Getting the job done right and being proud of your work is just the way you are! You are self-motivated and thrive in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment. You expect to work hard, learn fast, and progress quickly in your career.
You love Architecture! You have professional experience and/or a degree in the AEC industry, are fascinated with how homes are built, and enjoy reverse engineering existing structures into a workable Revit model. You might even have your dream home modeled up already!
You’ve got a hawkeye. You pay attention to the most minor details that most people would probably never notice. And you can easily mentally manipulate 2D and 3D figures/images allowing for quick photo-to-model navigation.
You are tech-minded. You are interested in learning and working with new technologies within the AEC industry. You are always talking to others about the newest advances in equipment or software, have probably worked with point clouds, and you love finding new, quicker ways to get things done!
You are a team player. You enjoy working alone and sinking your teeth into a project, but you recognize that you can accomplish bigger things when you are surrounded by like-minded people that share your goals.
Things you might do
This is a full-time (40 hour/week) position, with overtime opportunities. Your typical week might include the following:
- Review and organize point clouds and other support information for modeling.
- Use Revit to model accurate, high quality As-Built products to PPM Standards.
- Use AutoCAD to convert models and prepare 2D plan-sets as requested.
- Plan-check drawings/files to ensure high quality and clear presentation of PPM As-Built plans for every project.
- Communicate with surveyors/project managers to ensure that scope and quality expectations are met or exceeded.
- Communicate with your drafting team (verbally, emails, regular meetings).
If selected, PPM will offer you:
- $17-23 an hour based on experience
- Bonuses based on company performance
- Generous Health, Vision & Dental coverage
- Sick and Vacation PTO, 9 Paid Holidays per year
- 401K with 4% match; Employee Stock Purchase Plan
PPM is a great company to work with because:
PPM is a great company to work with because we are working together to achieve our mission of becoming the #1 As-Built company in America! Since 2002, we have been growing in California and nationwide by continuously improving our product and our service. We offer a work environment that encourages innovation through risk-taking, and rewards results. We actively promote each employee’s professional and personal development. We share financial information with everybody. Most of all, we share a common set of Core Values that we all believe and practice. Are you ready to Bust?
If interested, please fill out this application: https://ppmhr.typeform.com/to/FlRofz