Being located right in the middle of the gorgeous Willamette Valley, property in Salem can cost both commercial and residential buyers quite a bit more money than other cities in the U.S. Because of this cost, it’s crucial that you start your renovation project with the most precise measurements and renderings of your location available.
Luckily, at Precision Property Measurements, we can deliver you just that—accurate and affordable drawings of your location to get your remodel started as smoothly as possible.
Why As-Built Surveying is Important for Your Renovation
- Renovation projects always have several challenges to overcome. Say your contractor discovers geographical issues with your location and needs to alter your plans. At times like these, most professionals use As-Built surveying to work around these demanding situations.
- These challenges could include things like a contractor may need to build an entire room differently, or control panels and other room equipment may have to end up in a different location. PPM’s As-Built surveying in Salem saves you precious time and money by letting your contractor know exactly where all these crucial items are located.
- Also, keeping your team apprised of these significant changes means that your project can move along smoothly and that you can prioritize the safety of the people who work on your site as well as your building’s security.
Who We Are
Precision Property Measurements is a team of dedicated service professionals, providing full service building measurement, surveying and CAD drafting services. We specialize in the creation of “As-Built” floor plans, which show the existing conditions and dimensions of a residential or commercial building. Since our founding in 2002, our focus and dedication to providing the highest quality product and service to our clients has resulted in the successful delivery of over 15,000 As-Built projects of all sizes and types.
Our Commercial As-Built Surveying in Salem
- Errors made during the planning phase of your project can be expensive in terms of resources and building time.
- This is because unexpected delays, redesigns, construction changes, and many other surprises can derail a project for a significant period.
- With our 3-D laser scanning technology, experienced drafters and local Salem surveyors, PPM ensures that our consumers aren’t victims of these kinds of unforeseen mishaps
Exceeding the Expectations of Our Residential Clients in Salem
- Home remodeling can be quite a handful, even for the most experienced homeowners. Unplanned surprises might cause numerous delays in the progression of your remodel. Because of this, it’s so important to start your revamp with a professional As-Built survey to keep things running smoothly.
- Our As-Built surveys will be the foundation for a successful home renovation that will help you build your dream house without any unforeseen costs or unnecessary delays.
- Also, we greatly reduce stress for our clients, providing them with a seamless As-Built experience by focusing on direct communication and delivering exceptional surveys and drawings.
Choosing Precision Property Measurements for Your As-Built Surveying
Precision Property Measurements has completed over 17,000 projects nationwide since we started 16 years ago. For each project, we combine our vast industry experience with the best local Salem surveyors available to provide you with the As-Built precision that you require. We take tremendous pride in our always well-reviewed processes and high-quality customer service. PPM is a reliable partner that works to organize and implement your plans with the utmost accuracy and professionalism every single time.
So, call us today to speak with one of our customer service professionals about As-Built surveying in Salem!