Commercial As-Built Services
PPM provides As-Built surveys for all types of commercial properties including Retail, Office, Restaurant, Hotel, Industrial and any other usage. We work on “Single-Site” projects that have one building or property to measure, as well as “Multi-Site” Survey Programs with dozens to hundreds of locations. Our clients are architects, engineers, construction managers, facility managers, real estate brokers and managers, and building owners. Our Commercial As-Built services available nationwide, as well as parts of Canada.
The PPM As-Built Process For Commercial Properties:
1. To get started with a Commercial As-Built project, please contact us via phone, email, or go directly to our online Quote Request Form to jump start the process.
2. For a more customized quote, schedule a phone call with a PPM Customer Service Representative who can add your unique requirements for the property survey quote.
3. We will provide you with a written proposal within 48 hours (We do NOT need to visit the property to provide a proposal.)
4. Upon your acceptance, we will contact you or your client to set up a date and time for the field visit(s) (The field visit will take anywhere from 1 hour to several days, depending on the size and complexity of the project.)
5. After the field visit, our drafting team will complete the As-Built drawings and prepare all of the final project deliverables.
6. We will send you the final project files (AutoCAD files, PDF plans, and digital photos) via email and/or Priority Mail.
7. The total turn around time is approximately 8-15 business days.
Why Use PPM For Commercial As-Built Services?
You benefit from our extensive experience providing As-Built surveys in every commercial building type.
Your PPM As-Built adheres to rigid standards and processes to ensure high accuracy and detail.
You are assigned a dedicated commercial customer service team whose job it is to make sure you are 100% satisfied.
All the above adds up to a reliable turnaround of 8-15 business days for most projects. Rush projects can be ordered for an additional charge.