At Precision Property Measurements, we keep an eye on the housing market all over the country, and because of this, we know that property in Boulder isn’t as inexpensive as it used to be. That’s why when you decide on your next renovation, it’s important that you commission a high-quality As-Built survey.
Here at PPM, we’re motivated by our commitment to creating a stress-free As-Built experience for our clients. This is because we understand that our measurements are an important first step in minimizing difficulty and expenses for our residential as well as our commercial clients.
Keep reading to see how we do it!
How As-Built Surveying in Boulder Can Help You
- As-Built drawings give you detailed previews of your finished renovation project. Our As-Built renderings update the architectural drawings that your builder presents to you according to the specifications of your location.
- Our team of skilled surveyors in the Boulder area make their own independent measurements through accurate surveying to determine if your builders are on the right path to maintaining the safety and high-quality construction of your building.
- Also, in the future, if more renovations are required, you can deliver the contractors As-Built drawings, which allows them to consider the renovations that were made prior.
Who We Are
Precision Property Measurements is a team of dedicated service professionals, providing full service building measurement, surveying and CAD drafting services. We specialize in the creation of “As-Built” floor plans, which show the existing conditions and dimensions of a residential or commercial building. Since our founding in 2002, our focus and dedication to providing the highest quality product and service to our clients has resulted in the successful delivery of over 15,000 As-Built projects of all sizes and types.
Why Do You Need Residential As-Built Services?
- Imagine that you want to remodel your current house into your ultimate dream home. The first step is to understand all of the intricacies of your property. Your As-Built survey from PPM will do just that—it’ll be the foundation for a smooth and affordable renovation.
- In order to accomplish this, PPM focuses on open communication and incredibly precise measurements that will provide you with all of the most pertinent information that you need to complete your build.
- Most of the time, unwelcome surprises can cause unending problems for you or your contractor. Because of this, it’s crucial that you kick off your remodel with an accurate and professional As-Built survey.
We Also Provide Commercial As-Built Surveying in Boulder
- Precision Property Measurements provides As-Built surveys for a wide range of commercial clients in Boulder, including offices, retail businesses, restaurants, hotels, and much more.
- Our professional clients include architects, engineers, facility managers, real estate brokers, construction managers, property managers, and building owners.
- All of these clients depend on PPM to create precise plans so they can be assured they’re planning with the most accurate information possible.
Why PPM Should be Your As-Built Surveyor of Choice
Since 2002, Precision Property Measurements has been the best provider of residential and commercial As-Built surveying in Boulder. We’ve kept our status as the most dependable As-Built surveyor for close to 17,000 renovation projects all over the country. With a nationwide network of more than 75 professional As-Built surveyors, Precision Property Measurements is more than well equipped to offer the highest quality As-Built surveying in Boulder.
So give us a call today and talk with one of our experts to get a free quote!