Sponsorship and Event Coordinator (Full Time)
Long Beach, CA
Are you passionate about marketing, have a mindset for business and looking to develop your career in a fast-growing company? Does the idea of developing and maintaining a pipeline of events, while nurturing and building strategic relationships make your heart palpitate?
PPM is an innovative and ambitious architectural measuring and drafting company with offices in California, Seattle, Washington DC, Salt Lake City and Miami. Would you like to help us achieve our mission of supporting 10 thriving regional offices by 2025?
You live for logistics and organization. – The act of coordinating calendars, locations, equipment, and people to produce a successful event is what drives your workday. You love things in order and when they’re out of order, you take action. You find ways to enhance processes.
You have an eagle eye for detail. – You pay attention to the most minor sponsorship details that most people would never notice. You take pride in your written communications both externally and internally.
Listening and Serving is in your DNA! – There is nothing that pleases you more than taking care of an individual or team request in a timely manner. You will do whatever it takes to provide answers and information with a patient, courteous and professional demeanor.
You learn and retain new information easily. – You are a quick study and can process and provide information at a moment’s notice.
You are tech-savvy. – You are very familiar with the Microsoft Office Suite. You are intuitive and love to learn how to use new software, programs, and platforms.
You are coachable. – What you have been doing is working well for you, but you know there are always ways to improve. You welcome specific feedback and advice. You seek online learning to stay abreast.
You are a team player. – You value your growing Marketing team’s success over personal success – and you expect those around you to do the same. You live by the mantra “We’re in it together.”
THINGS YOU WILL DO:
- Build and maintain an event pipeline, while fully owning the event lifecycle from initial planning to post-event follow up.
- Produce and support a variety of events, including trade show exhibit booths, local event sponsorships, client Lunch and Learns, PPM sales presentations, etc.
- Assist Marketing Director with producing PPM’s exhibitor booth at the annual AIA Conference on Architecture.
- Create new and maintain existing sponsorships, according to Marketing initiatives, while keeping track of all necessary details, including points of contact, renewal dates, changes in sponsorship benefits, etc.
- Ensure that PPM is maximizing the full value of its sponsorships, by verifying correct and full use of PPM Marketing assets, scheduling events well in advance, staying up to date with changes in benefits, etc.
- Complete Marketing administrative tasks, such as receipt organization, social media engagement, etc.
IF SELECTED, PPM WILL OFFER YOU:
- $22 to $26/hour depending on experience
- Bonuses based on company performance
- Generous Health, Vision & Dental coverage
- Paid Time Off
- 10 Paid Holidays per year
- 401K with 4% match
- Financial Wellness Mentor
- Associate or Bachelor of Business or Marketing Degree from an accredited college
- Prior marketing experience preferred, not required
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Intermediate Microsoft Word and Excel
PPM IS A GREAT COMPANY TO WORK WITH BECAUSE:
It’s a great time to join PPM as we work together to achieve our mission of becoming the #1 As-Built company in America! Since 2002, we have been growing in California and nationwide by continuously improving our product and our service. We offer a work environment that encourages innovation through risk-taking, and rewards results. We actively promote each employee’s professional and personal development. Most of all, we share a common set of Core Values that we all believe and practice. Are you ready to Bust?
IF INTERESTED, PLEASE FILL OUT THIS APPLICATION:
To learn more about PPM, who we are, what we do and how we do it visit our home page.