Marketing Director (Full Time)
Long Beach, CA
Are you a skilled B2B marketing leader ready for a new challenge? Would you like to be part of a highly motivated, fast-growing, and purpose-driven team? We are seeking a Marketing Director to lead our team and help escalate our marketing strategy, branding, and campaigns to help us achieve our mission of becoming the #1 As-Built surveying company in America.
PPM has been a successful and stable business for over 20 years. Our talented team holds an impeccable reputation for quality and provides the best in building measurement services to architects, designers, and other professionals in the AEC and real estate industries. We are on a mission to expand from our current 4 Regional Offices (LA, San Francisco, Washington DC, and Seattle) to a total of 10 offices by 2025. Our Marketing Director will play a critical role in elevating the PPM brand and strategizing and executing our nationwide expansion into new markets.
You’re a leader – You value team success over personal success – and you expect those around you to do the same. You inspire and guide others with leadership, empathy and constructive communication.
You’re Results Oriented – You set ambitious goals and keep team members working together to achieve them through motivation and positive reinforcement. You constantly test and correct as you go.
You are a cross-functional collaborator – You are most happy and comfortable when interacting with other humans. People like to be around you because of your positive energy, friendly personality, and general likeability. You bring ideas to the table and welcome ideals from others. You communicate confidently between departments to reach the common goal.
You’re a big picture thinker – You keep informed with industry and marketing developments and enjoy planning the best course of action to achieve your goals.
You care about the details –You want every part of the customer experience to be proactively planned and executed to reinforce the company’s brand.
You’re organized – You work efficiently and have excellent project management skills to keep you and your department on track.
You’re a problem solver – You love numbers and analysis as much as creative activities. You have a thirst for optimizing workflows and outcomes.
You have an owner’s mentality – You do what needs to be done when no one is looking or asking for it. You’re constantly working towards a better way. You test, measure, and assess to optimize results. Setbacks only make you try harder.
THINGS YOU WILL DO:
This is a full-time (40+ hour/week) position. Your typical week will include the following:
- Work with PPM’s Leadership team to develop national and regional marketing strategies and campaigns to achieve our growth goals.
- Strategize and manage campaigns from acquisition to nurture to conversion.
- Manage, mentor and develop marketing team members.
- Collaborate with your team and cross-functional partners to ensure that the company’s marketing initiatives are well-supported.
- Tell a compelling brand story across all marketing channels and ensuring messaging among the team remains in alignment.
- Manage PPM’s web content, UX/UI experience, and SEO strategy.
- Manage PPC campaigns: analyzing and adjusting spend, testing messaging and landing pages.
- Develop marketing collateral to drive top of funnel leads and support regional teams in lead conversion
- Write compelling email campaigns and fine tune nurture campaigns to enhance conversions.
- Drive sales and marketing alignment
- Oversee reporting and administrative duties. Accountable for key marketing metrics.
IF SELECTED, PPM WILL OFFER YOU:
- A competitive compensation package based on experience and potential
- Bonuses based on company and team performance
- Generous Health, Vision & Dental coverage
- Paid Time Off
- 10 Paid Holidays per year
- 401K with 4% match
- Opportunity for Company Stock Ownership
- Financial Wellness Mentor
- Degree in Business Marketing or similar. Add-on certifications or master’s degree a bonus.
- 6+ years of experience in B2B digital marketing. Experience targeting architecture, construction, or engineering industries are a bonus.
- 2+ years of experience in PPC advertising including Google and social media ads (with a focus on LinkedIn, Facebook, and Instagram).
- Strong business acumen with a passion for great customer service and the best in client experience.
- Tech savvy with strong MarTech skills. A toolbox of software know-how and a track record for mastering new programs quickly. The ability to vet and provide suggestions for onboarding software to enhance workflow and work smarter.
- Fluent in CRM database management, best practices (including cleanliness), and segmentation. Experience with Infusionsoft or similar.
- Passion for UX/UI and the entire customer experience. Ability to provide suggestions and feedback to enhance the overall user experience.
- Strength in branding strategy and communications. Impeccable grammar, voice, and flow. Ability to build and parlay a strong value proposition across all marketing channels.
- A modern and artistic eye for design. A strong eye for visual branding, and the ability to provide critique and feedback taking a concept from ideation to customer-facing.
- Management and motivational skills. Ability to manage and direct with clear and concise directives and expectations. Ability to bring positivity and encouragement in a leadership role.
- Accountability and Return on Investment. Ability to identify the most important KPIs and own results for the department.
PPM IS A GREAT COMPANY TO WORK WITH BECAUSE:
It’s a great time to join PPM as we work together to achieve our mission of becoming the #1 As-Built measuring company in America. Since 2002, we have grown our team in California and are now expanding nationwide with plans for 10 regional offices operating by 2025. We offer a fun and challenging work environment that encourages innovation through risk-taking, and rewards results. We actively promote each employee’s professional and personal development. We share financial information with everybody, so all employees know exactly how the company is doing. Most of all, we share a common set of Core Values that we all believe and practice. Are you ready to Bust?
IF INTERESTED, PLEASE FILL OUT THIS APPLICATION:
To learn more about PPM, who we are, what we do and how we do it visit our home page.