As-Built Production Drafters
We are looking for a few experienced AutoCAD drafters to join our new CAD/BIM office in beautiful Salt Lake City! We are excited to open our first out-of-state office, and are looking for experienced drafter/modelers to help us grow from 4 employees this year to 20-30 over the next several years. If you have drafting knowledge, a basic understanding of construction concepts and 2 yrs experience in the AEC industry, and want to be part of a growing team that is leading the As-Built industry – then this is the opportunity for you!
- You’re ambitious. You want to be in control of your own destiny. You expect to work hard, learn fast, and progress quickly in your career.
- You’re passionate about processes. You don’t mind working on repetitive projects for an extended period as you enjoy finding new ways to improve your process every time you get the chance. You love finding new ways to be efficient and taking pride in a job done right is just the way you are.
- You have awesome spatial reasoning skills. You can easily think about objects in three dimensions and can visualize what they’d look like rotated.
- You like new tech. You like to learn about the latest in tech and are excited by all the advances that have been made in the industry in recent years.
- You’ve got a hawkeye. You pay attention to the most minor details that most people would probably never notice.
- You are technical. You are drafting every day, and love the opportunities for efficiencies AutoCAD provides, and you enjoy exchanging command tips and tricks with other CAD peeps!
- You are a team player. You enjoy working alone and sinking your teeth into a project, but you recognize that you can accomplish bigger things when you are surrounded by like-minded people that share your goals.
Things You Might Do:
This is a full-time (40 hour/week) position, with overtime opportunities. Your typical week might include the following:
- Review and prepare point clouds and other support information for drafting.
- Use AutoCAD to draft accurate, high quality As-Built plans to PPM Standards.
- Plan-check drawings/files to ensure high quality and clear presentation of PPM As-Built plans for every project.
- Communicate with surveyors/project managers to ensure that scope and quality expectations are met or exceeded.
- Communicate with your drafting team (verbally, emails, regular meetings).
If Selected, PPM Will Offer You:
- $17-23 an hour based on experience
- Bonuses based on company performance
- Generous Health, Vision & Dental coverage
- Sick and Vacation PTO, 9 Paid Holidays per year
- 401K with 4% match; Employee Stock Purchase Plan
PPM Is The Best Company To Work For Because:
We are working together to achieve our mission of becoming the #1 As-Built company in America! Since 2002, we have been growing in California and nationwide by continuously improving our product and our service. We offer a work environment that encourages innovation through risk-taking, and rewards results. We actively promote each employee’s professional and personal development. We share financial information with everybody. Most of all, we share a common set of Core Values that we all believe and practice. Are you ready to Bust?
To Apply For This Position:
Complete this online application – https://ppmhr.typeform.com/to/EsXVr4