National Accounts Director
Are you a seasoned sales professional ready to make a mark for yourself with a fast-growing, Inc 5000 service company? Are you ready to establish relationships and sell to some of the biggest companies in the U.S.? Would you like to join a successful, purpose-driven team and help us achieve our Mission to be the best in America at what we do? PPM is looking for a National Accounts Director to join our team. See how you can apply below!
You are a go-getter. You don’t wait for things to happen – you make them happen. Setbacks only make you try harder.
You like making connections. You get energized by meeting new people, learning their goals and struggles, and figuring out ways to help them succeed. People like to be around you because of your positive energy, friendly personality, and general likeability.
You are fearless. You’ve swam in the big pool before, and know how to sell to large national corporations.
You enjoy winning. Challenges and competitions motivate you. You set ambitious goals for yourself, and have confidence that you will achieve them. Results are what matter most.
You are naturally curious. You have a wide range of interests and enjoy learning new things. You’ll ask lots of questions until you really understand a new idea or concept.
You are coachable. What you have been doing is working well for you, but you know there are always things to improve.
You are a team-player. You value team success over personal success – and you expect those around you to do the same.
Things you might do
The National Accounts Director at PPM is responsible for selling our As-Built services to large national clients. To be successful, you will need to truly understand our customer’s different processes and pain points, and propose solutions which help THEM. You’ll be responsible for managing our relationship with existing national accounts, building relationships that lead to new accounts, and closing leads. Any company with a large brick-and-mortar footprint that’s looking at expanding, or remodeling a large number of outlets, is a good target for PPM. Our reputation for quality, timeliness, and great service will give you a great head start.
OK, just to give you a few more specifics:
- Identifying target customers
- Call/email prospects, take leads through the buyer’s process, and close deals.
- Attend sales calls, trade shows and industry events to broaden your network
- Developing leads that have been generated by marketing
- Helping to size opportunities and gather the necessary information to create a proposal
- Creating an ongoing relationship with existing national accounts to ensure a continual flow of work.|
- Closing deals
If selected, PPM will offer you:
- A competitive compensation package with base salary plus commission based on deals closed. Target compensation for first year is $120 – $150K but is not capped.
- Generous Health, Vision & Dental coverage
- Sick and Vacation PTO, 9 Paid Holidays per year
- 401K with 4% match; Employee Stock Purchase Plan
PPM is a great company to work with because:
We are working together to achieve our mission of becoming the #1 As-Built company in America! We offer a work environment that encourages innovation through risk-taking and rewards results. We actively promote each employee’s professional and personal development. Most of all, we share a common set of Core Values that we all believe and practice. Are you ready to Bust?
If interested, please fill out this application: https://ppmhr.typeform.com/to/An5Fpn