Miami, FL area
We are looking for a dynamic and ambitious Regional Director (RD) to be the leader of our newest Office in Miami! The RD is the face and voice of PPM in their region, serving as the company’s Ambassador to all existing and potential clients, vendors, partners and other stakeholders in the local market. With 20 years in business, PPM is one of the largest and most successful As-Built surveying companies in America, delivering over 2,000 projects per year to our clients in the AEC industry. Do you have a desire to be in charge of your own destiny, while being a part of a greater mission with a team that will support and empower you?
You’re a leader. You are assertive, empowered and ambitious while also being an inspiring, likeable leader! You have Team Leadership and Management experience including training and employee development. You can rally a team around a common goal and keep them motivated to get the job done right.
You’re a connector. You have an ability to easily connect with others, including leads, clients, vendors, and employees. You have built your own network in the Architecture/ As-Built industry. You have natural sales, networking and communication skills. You find immense value in listening to others – especially clients and your team.
You’re an expert. You’ve been working in the AEC industry for a while and are familiar with the workflows and challenges of renovation projects. You’ve seen firsthand how As-Built surveys are created and understand their importance to remodel projects. You have “In the field” experience (site measurement, construction, project management), and strong working knowledge of 2D and 3D CAD programs.
You’re service oriented. You have a strong passion for producing quality work and for providing great service to others. Getting the job done right and on-time is your motivation and greatest source of pride!
You’re a problem solver. When situations come up, you act quickly and focus on solutions instead of blame. You see all points of view and make confident decisions that are fair to all involved.
You’re organized. You utilize time management skills and processes to balance a heavy workload. You enjoy creating order out of chaos and making sensible plans for yourself and your team. You can easily adapt and prioritize to keep your focus on the most important items.
You’re energetic! You thrive in a fast-paced, professional environment. Your energy and positive attitude uplifts and motivates others around you.
THINGS YOU WILL DO:
This is a full-time (40 hour+/week) position. In a typical week you may be expected to:
- Make phone calls, send emails, attend meetings and deliver presentations to potential clients to increase interest in PPM’s services and develop new business.
- Create and deliver proposals for new projects in your Region. Follow up on outstanding proposals to close sales.
- Manage live projects by communicating and coordinating schedules with your clients, site contacts, vendors, and PPM drafting/modeling team.
- Gather As-Built surveying data on-site for live projects, using a 3D laser scanner and other hand-held tools.
- Provide “Gold Standard” customer service in all phone, email, and face-to-face communication with your clients.
- Attend industry networking events to engage with potential clients, learn their businesses, and share the PPM value proposition.
- Interact frequently with PPM staff including our Director of Regions, Customer Service, Human Resources, President, and more to stay connected with the rest of the company, maintain accountability for results, and develop strategies and plans for growing the Miami Region.
IF SELECTED, PPM WILL OFFER YOU:
- Projected total compensation of $90-$110K in 1st Year
- Attractive long-term bonus structure based on Region and Company performance
- Generous Health, Vision & Dental coverage
- Paid Time Off for vacation and/or sick leave
- 10 Paid Holidays per year
- 401K with 4% match
- Financial Wellness Mentor
PPM IS A GREAT COMPANY TO WORK WITH BECAUSE:
It’s a great time to join PPM as we work together to achieve our mission of becoming the #1 As-Built measuring company in America. Since 2002, we have grown our team in California and are now expanding nationwide with plans for 10 regional offices operating by 2025. We offer a fun and challenging work environment that encourages innovation through risk-taking, and rewards results. We actively promote each employee’s professional and personal development. We share financial information with everybody so all employees know exactly how the company is doing. Most of all, we share a common set of Core Values that we all believe and practice. Are you ready to be a Busta?
If interested, please fill our this application:
To learn more about PPM, who we are, what we do and how we do it, visit our home page.