You are a people person. You are most happy and comfortable when interacting with other humans. People like to be around you because of your positive energy, friendly personality, and general likeability.
You are naturally curious. You have a wide range of interests and enjoy learning new things. You’ll ask lots of questions until you really understand a new idea or concept.
You are a go-getter. You don’t wait for things to happen – you make them happen. Setbacks only make you try harder.
You figure things out. You love numbers and analysis as much as creative activities. You have a thirst for understanding how marketing performs.
You are coachable. What you have been doing is working well for you, but you know there are always things to improve.
You are a team-player. You value team success over personal success – and you expect those around you to do the same.
Things you might do
Marketing can be something different every day. Your duties will include driving qualified leads for the business through a variety of channels, keeping our relationship with existing customers fresh and current, and of course figuring out how to keep telling the PPM brand story to a growing audience. You’ll be working on various initiatives to support our Southern California and Bay Area regions, our national customers, and on developing and executing marketing plans for PPM’s expansion into more territories across the U.S.
OK, just to give you a few more specifics:
- Managing AdWords, analyzing and adjusting spend.
- Developing marketing materials that will set sales people up for success.
- Managing the PPM website, telling the brand story in a compelling way to customers and potential customers.
- Capturing regional best practices and ensuring they are shared among all offices.
- Developing tools to spread the word about PPM (like trade show materials, classes for continuing education, etc…)
- Working with the president, sales teams and cross-functional partners to ensure that the company is well-supported.
If selected, PPM will offer you:
- A competitive compensation package.
- Employer Sponsored Health, Vision & Dental coverage
- Generous PTO, including 9 Paid Holidays per year
- 401K with 4% match; Employee Stock Purchase Plan
PPM is a great company to work for because:
We are working together to achieve our mission of becoming the #1 As-Built company in America! We offer a work environment that encourages innovation through risk-taking and rewards results. We actively promote each employee’s professional and personal development. Most of all, we share a common set of Core Values that we all believe and practice every day.
To Apply For This Position
Complete this online application – https://ppmhr.typeform.com/to/prcBcf