We are looking for a full-time Vendor Coordinator to join our Production team in Salt Lake City! Do you have strong communication and organizational skills to faithfully execute PPM’s Drafting, Modeling, and Quality Assurance Systems?
At PPM, you will work with a great team of motivated people to provide the highest quality products and services to AEC clients across the country. Do you have a desire to add value to an industry leading As-Built company by upholding PPM’s Brand Commitment and satisfying the Client on every project?
You love Architecture! You may have 1 or more years of professional experience and/or a degree in the AEC industry. You are familiar with (or desire to work with) point clouds, and are proficient in AutoCAD and REVIT software.
You are an organizational guru. You understand the importance of documentation and maintain an organizational system for all projects so that you and other team members always know, or can find out quickly, the exact status of any project.
You’re a great communicator. You can clearly and concisely articulate your thoughts through email, and you don’t hesitate to make a phone call when you think a real conversation will yield a better result. You communicate proactively and frequently to maintain positive working relationships with vendors and team members in a fast-paced and demanding environment.
You’re a problem solver. When situations come up, you act quickly and focus on solutions instead of blame. You regularly develop and implement effective solutions that satisfy all parties after identifying problems and inefficiencies.
You’ve got an eye for detail. You pay attention to the most minor details that most people would never notice. And you can easily mentally manipulate 2D and 3D figures/images allowing for a thorough QA audit.
You maintain composure while embracing change. You understand that projects don’t always go as planned and you’re able to maintain composure – even with a high-volume workload – as you reset and manage project expectations.
You have a strong work ethic and an optimistic attitude. Getting the job done right, on-time, and being proud of your work is your motivation! You expect to work hard, learn fast, and enjoy the ride!
THINGS YOU WILL DO:
This is a full-time hourly (40 hours/week) position, with overtime opportunities. Your typical week will include the following:
- Uphold and maintain PPM’s Brand Commitment by ensuring that all projects meet PPM’s high standards for Quality, Consistency, Turn-Around-Time, and Client Satisfaction.
- Implement and provide recommendations for vendor program management systems, flexible vendor training systems, quality control, and all tactical procedures including production, scheduling, contract creation, and client fulfillment.
- Prepare and maintain the overall schedule and timeline for each project. Work directly with C3 Production Manager to coordinate an overall schedule which meets client needs and PPM standards and goals.
- Ensure a smooth and orderly workflow of all projects through PPM’s production systems and stages, resulting in a reliable and high-quality output for clients.
- Locate, test and train new CAD/REVIT/ArchiCAD vendors as needed.
- Perform QA and QA Audits to ensure all projects meet PPM’s quality standards.
- Maintain a strong relationship with PPM’s Production Vendors while communicating with them daily
IF SELECTED, PPM WILL OFFER YOU:
- $24-30 an hour based on experience
- Bonuses based on company performance
- Generous Health, Vision & Dental coverage
- Paid Time Off
- 10 Paid Holidays per year
- 401K with 4% match
PPM IS A GREAT COMPANY TO WORK WITH BECAUSE:
It’s a great time to join PPM as we work together to achieve our mission of becoming the #1 As-Built company in America! Since 2002, we have been growing in California and nationwide by continuously improving our product and our service. We offer a work environment that encourages innovation through risk-taking, and rewards results. We actively promote each employee’s professional and personal development. Most of all, we share a common set of Core Values that we all believe and practice. Are you ready to Bust?
IF INTERESTED, PLEASE FILL OUT THIS APPLICATION:
To learn more about PPM, who we are, what we do and how we do it visit our home page.