Sales and Business Development - Job Opportunity
Are you looking for an opportunity to take your sales career to the next level with a fast growing, Inc. 5000 company? Would you like to join a successful, purpose-driven team and help us achieve our Mission to the best in America at what we do? PPM is looking for our first ever Salesperson to join our team. See how you can apply below!
- You are a people person. You are most happy and comfortable when interacting with other humans. People like to be around you because of your positive energy, friendly personality, and general likeability.
- You are naturally curious. You have a wide range of interests and enjoy learning new things. You’ll ask lots of questions to make sure you really understand a new idea or concept.
- You are a go-getter. You don’t wait for things to happen – you make them happen. Setbacks only make you try harder.
- You enjoy winning. Challenges and competitions motivate you. You set ambitious goals for yourself, and have the confidence that you will achieve them. Results are what matter most to you.
- You are coachable. What you have been doing is working well for you, but you know there are always things to improve.
- You are a team player. You value team success over personal success – and you expect those around you to do the same.
Things You Might Do:
- You already know what a salesperson does, right? Well we might be a little different at PPM. Yes, we will want you to contact prospects, go on sales calls, and close deals. But more importantly we want you to LISTEN and EDUCATE. We offer a unique service that many people in our industry don’t know much about – or anything at all. To be successful, you will need to truly understand our customer’s different processes and pain points, and propose solutions which help THEM. We have a great team and have been able to grow quickly, but in many ways we are still figuring things out. We are looking for someone that looks forward to this challenge!
- OK, just to give you a few more specifics:
- Call, email, tweet or connect with prospects, take leads through the buyer’s process, and close deals.
- Help transition new clients to PPM’s production and support teams.
- Attend sales calls, trade shows and industry events. PPM’s business is nationwide, so some travel will be required.
- Develop relationships with strategic partners, vendors, and other industry stakeholders.
- Research and stay current on industry news, trends, competition, opportunities, etc…
- Work with President and production teams to establish sales goals. Help develop and fine-tune PPM’s sales techniques and processes.
If Selected, PPM Will Offer You:
- A competitive compensation package with $60-75K annual base salary, plus monthly and quarterly commission and bonuses based on performance. Target compensation for first year is $100-$150K
- Bonuses based on company performance
- Generous Health, Vision & Dental coverage
- Sick and Vacation PTO, 9 paid Holidays per year
- 401K with a 4% Company match; Employee Stock Purchase Plan
PPM Is The Best Company To Work For Because:
- We are working together to achieve our mission of becoming the #1 As-Built company in America! Since 2002, we have been growing in California and nationwide by continuously improving our product and our service. We offer a work environment that encourages innovation through risk-taking, and rewards results. We actively promote each employee’s professional and personal development. We share financial information with everybody. Most of all, we share a common set of Core Values that we all believe and practice. Are you ready to Bust?
To Apply For This Position:
Please send us an email and start a conversation. Click here.