Special Operations Team | Project Manager
Do you have solid Project Management, As-Built Surveying, AutoCAD/Revit drafting skills, a dedicated understanding of building construction, and want to work for a growing As-Built company with a 2025 mission of aggressive expansion across the country?
We are looking for a full-time Project Manager to strengthen our Special Operations Team! With 19 years in business, PPM is one of the largest and most successful As-Built surveying companies in America, delivering around 2,000 projects per year to our clients in the AEC industry. Are you ready to make your mark in an industry leading As-Built company?
You’re an expert. You’ve been working in the AEC industry for a while and are familiar with the workflows and challenges of renovation projects. You’ve seen firsthand how As-Built surveys are created and understand their importance to remodel projects. You have “in the field” experience (site measurement, construction, project management), and a strong working knowledge of AutoCAD and Revit.
You’re a leader. You are assertive, empowered, and ambitious while also being an inspiring, positive, likeable leader! You can rally a team around a common goal and keep them motivated to get the job done and done right.
You’re a connector. You have an ability to easily connect with others, including leads, clients, vendors, and employees. You have great sales, networking, and communication skills. You can clearly and concisely articulate your thoughts through email, and you don’t hesitate to make a phone call when you think a real conversation will yield a better result. You find immense value in listening to others – especially clients and your team.
You speak Architecture! You are able to speak the language of our clients, and almost as importantly, the language of other As-Built Surveyors to ensure they have everything they need in terms of materials and workflow for a project to be successful.
You’re service oriented. You have a strong passion for producing quality work and for providing great service to others. Getting the job done right, on-time and being proud of your team’s excellent work is your motivation!
You’re a problem solver. When situations come up, you act quickly and focus on solutions instead of blame. You see all points of view and make confident decisions that are fair to all involved.
You’re organized. You utilize time management skills and processes to balance a heavy workload. You enjoy creating order out of chaos and making sensible plans for yourself and your team. You can easily adapt and prioritize to keep your focus on the most important items.
You’re energetic! You thrive in a fast-paced, professional environment. Your energy and positive attitude uplifts and motivates others around you
THINGS YOU WILL DO:
This is a full-time (40 hour+/week) position. In a typical week you may be expected to:
- Manage live projects by communicating and coordinating schedules with your clients, site contacts, vendors, and PPM drafting/modeling team.
- Provide “Gold Standard” customer service in all phone, email, and face-to-face communication with your clients.
- Review RFP’s and perform the due diligence needed to effectively and profitably price new projects.
- Work with clients and staff alike to ensure client satisfaction on not only the most basic and common projects but also for unique project requests requiring ingenuity, creativity, and collaboration.
- Maintain up to date and accurate records and tracking for all project info. Provide support and insights regarding team revenue, budget, and cost forecasting.
- Perform audits and quality control checks for your projects prior to delivery to the client.
IF SELECTED, PPM WILL OFFER YOU:
- Base Compensation of $75K
- Bonus based on Individual, Team and Company performance
- Generous Health, Vision & Dental coverage
- Paid Time Off for vacation and/or sick leave
- 10 Paid Holidays per year
- Annual Company Profit Share
- 401K with 4% match
- Financial Wellness Mentor
PPM IS A GREAT COMPANY TO WORK FOR BECAUSE:
It’s a great time to join PPM as we work together to achieve our mission of becoming the #1 As-Built company in America! Since 2002, we have been growing in California and nationwide by continuously improving our product and our service. We offer a work environment that encourages innovation through risk-taking, and rewards results. We actively promote each employee’s professional and personal development. Most of all, we share a common set of Core Values that we all believe and practice. Are you ready to Bust?
IF INTERESTED, PLEASE FILL OUT THIS APPLICATION:
To learn more about PPM, who we are, what we do and how we do it visit our home page.