MARKETING SPECIALIST/CONTENT CREATION
JOB OPENING (FULL-TIME)
Long Beach, CA
Are you a passionate marketer with content creation experience looking to develop your career in a fast-growing company? Would you like to join a successful, purpose-driven team and help us achieve our mission to support architects across the country as they prepare for remodels? Do you love writing engaging copy, creating inspiring content and playing a major role in many aspects of marketing?
You’re a naturally curious go-getter. You have a thirst for knowledge, and you make things happen. You’re not afraid to ask questions to get you there and seek assistance where and when it’s needed.
You love to tell a good story. You’re a creative mind with a keen marketing sense. You know how to speak to a target market and paint a picture that resonates.
You’re a jack of all trades. You have a variety of marketing interests and love to be part of the big picture.
You see the details. You have an eagle eye. You’re a grammar connoisseur. You write, step away, and review objectively – then find ways to enhance the voice and flow.
You’ve got a sharp eye for modern design. You know what looks good (and what doesn’t). You know how to create intriguing copy and format it in a modern, eye catching design.
You love numbers and analytics. You enjoy seeing the fruits of your labor through the insights. You love pulling reports, reviewing the numbers, and outlining takeaways for improvements.
Organization makes your heart palpitate. You love things in order. You find ways to enhance process. You see that organization is the way to simplify and streamline growth.
You are coachable. What you have been doing is working well for you, but you know there are always ways to improve. You welcome specific feedback and advice.
You are a team player. You value team success over personal success – and you expect those around you to do the same. You live by the mantra “We’re in it together.”
THINGS YOU WILL DO
- Champion the PPM brand across social media channels while growing our online presence.
- Champion our clients and the AEC community we serve through social engagement as well as sponsorship and community support.
- Create compelling email campaigns assisting the buyer’s journey.
- Develop and implement strategies and messaging across all online channels (including, but not limited to Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, YouTube, email, website, etc.).
- Support administrative efforts, process creation, and organization within the marketing team as PPM grows towards its 2025 expansion goals.
- Help streamline reporting and analytics to support our expansion and organizational goals.
- Support and assist the marketing team, regions, and national team with marketing and sales-related administrative duties including, but not limited to, data collection, data cleanup, coordination of meetings, and assisting with general organization of the Marketing department and its functions.
- Design modern, eye-catching marketing material using Canva or Adobe technology (experience with design preferred, but not required)
Marketing can be something different every day, and as a Marketing Specialist, you’ll have the chance to strategize and execute many different initiatives. Your main focus will be telling the brand story and creating content for social media, email marketing channels, our website and more. You’ll also help streamline reporting and analytics as we work toward a more data-driven marketing team. Lastly, you’ll support the Marketing Department in creating and fine-tuning processes and procedures as we grow and open new regional office across the country. PPM is growing fast, and this is a great opportunity for career growth.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or Communication
- 2-3 years Marketing experience (B2B preferred)
- Excellent grammar and copy writing skills
- A strong eye for design (experience with Canva or Adobe programs a plus)
- Copywriting and content creation experience
- Strong analytical skills
- Microsoft Office skills (Intermediate+)
IF SELECTED, PPM WILL OFFER YOU
- Salary commensurate of experience
- Bonuses based on company performance
- Generous Health, Vision & Dental coverage
- Paid Time Off
- 10 Paid Holidays per year
- 401K with 4% match
- Financial Wellness Mentor
It’s a great time to join PPM as we work together to achieve our mission of becoming the #1 As-Built company in America! Since 2002, we have been growing in California and nationwide by continuously improving our product and our service. We offer a work environment that encourages innovation through risk-taking, and rewards results. Most of all, we share a common set of Core Values that we all believe and practice.
This is an in-person position at our Long Beach Headquarters. However, we will be following State, CDC and COVID-19 protocol so MAY adjust the position to temporary remote work if required.
IF INTERESTED, PLEASE FILL OUT THIS APPLICATION:
To learn more about PPM, who we are, what we do and how we do it visit our home page.