CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE (FULL-TIME)
Long Beach, CA
Are you seeking an opportunity to work with a great company where you can uphold our GOLD STANDARD customer service? Do you enjoy both speaking with clients and working behind the scenes to process client requests? PPM is looking for a high-energy Customer Service Representative to join our growing As-Built company with a 2025 mission of opening offices across the country!
Listening and Serving is in your DNA! There is nothing that pleases you more than taking care of a valued customer’s request in a timely manner. You will do whatever it takes to provide answers with a patient, courteous and professional demeanor.
You love to pick up the phone! You instinctively greet callers, use active listening skills, and thoughtfully answer questions. People want to be around you because your positive attitude is contagious.
You get an “A” for “accurate”. You are quick and efficient when it comes to data entry, and you rarely make mistakes. When you do make the occasional mistake, you learn from it and will not make the same mistake twice.
You learn and retain new information easily. You are a quick study and can process and provide information at a moment’s notice.
You have an eye for detail. You pay attention to the most minor details that most people would never notice.
You are tech-savvy. You are very familiar with the Microsoft Office Suite. You are intuitive and love to learn how to use new software, programs, and platforms.
You are a team-player. You are always ready to step in where needed and put your best foot forward.
You have a strong, optimistic work ethic and a take-charge attitude. Getting the job done right, on-time, and being proud of your work is your motivation! You expect to work hard, learn fast and add value to your company. You would much rather own up to a mistake then have it spiral out of control.
THINGS YOU WILL DO:
This is a full-time (40 hours/week) position. Your primary focus will be supporting our Corporate Services department by providing front-line customer service daily. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Provide attentive, genuine, GOLD STANDARD customer service to all PPM clients.
- Handle and direct phone calls, answer and organize emails, address client questions, explain our services, processes, and provide specific project details.
- Enter precise data entry for each unique project using our CRM software, Infusionsoft.
- Assist all Regions and Teams with customer service support as necessary.
- Support the Corporate Services department by ordering supplies, tracking inventory, helping with the Weekly Newsletter, coordinating birthdays and anniversaries and any other administrative tasks as requested.
IF SELECTED, PPM WILL OFFER YOU:
- $14.50 to $16 an hour based on experience
- Bonuses based on company performance
- Generous Health, Vision & Dental coverage
- Paid Time Off
- 10 Paid Holidays per year
- 401K with 4% match
- Financial Wellness Mentor
It’s a great time to join PPM as we work together to achieve our mission of becoming the #1 As-Built company in America! Since 2002, we have been growing in California and nationwide by continuously improving our product and our service. We offer a work environment that encourages innovation through risk-taking, and rewards results. Most of all, we share a common set of Core Values that we all believe and practice. Are you ready to Bust?
IF INTERESTED, PLEASE FILL OUT THIS APPLICATION:
To learn more about PPM, who we are, what we do and how we do it visit our home page.