Customer Service Representative - Job Opportunity
Are you seeking an opportunity to develop your interpersonal skills and grow professionally? PPM is looking for a Customer Service Representative to join our team. See how you can apply below!
- You are friendly. People want to be around you because of your positive attitude, joyful demeanor, and great smile.
- You are a team-player. You want to be surrounded by a dynamic group of people that share a common goal, and you enjoy helping others to contribute to the success of the team.
- You are a perfectionist. Getting the job done right and being proud of your work is just the way you are. You pay attention to even the minor details that most people would probably never notice.
- You are a go-getter. You might start out as a Customer Service Representative, but you know you will work hard, learn fast and progress quickly in your career.
- You are responsible. You believe honesty is the best policy and don’t hesitate to speak up if unsure about something, or if a mistake is made. You would much rather own up to a mistake then have it spiral out of control.
- You are tech-savvy. You are quick and efficient working on a computer, and you pick up new software programs quickly.
Things You Might Do:
- This is a part-time (20-30 hour/week) position. As a Customer Service Representative, your primary focus will be supporting our Customer Service team in their day-to-day activities, performing the following tasks:
- Provide attentive, courteous, OUTSTANDING customer service to all PPM clients
- Handle phone calls, answer questions, explain our services, processes, specific project details, etc…
- Conduct research on project properties, and enter the information into our web-based Project Management system
- Assist in the process of preparing pricing and formal proposals for new projects
- File and organize documentation (paper and digital) and other clerical tasks
If Selected, PPM Will Offer You:
- $14-16 per hour, DOE
- Sick PTO
- Bonuses based on company performance
- Opportunity to grow into a Full-Time position means additional benefits such as:
- Generous Health, Vision & Dental coverage
- Vacation PTO, 9 paid Holidays per year
- 401K with a 4% Company match; Employee Stock Purchase Plane
PPM Is The Best Company To Work For Because:
- We are working together to achieve our mission of becoming the #1 As-Built company in America! Since 2002, we have been growing in California and nationwide by continuously improving our product and our service. We offer a work environment that encourages innovation through risk-taking, and rewards results. We actively promote each employee’s professional and personal development. We share financial information with everybody. Most of all, we share a common set of Core Values that we all believe and practice. Are you ready to Bust?
To Apply For This Position:
Please send us an email and start a conversation. Click here.