We are looking for a new As-Built Surveyor to join our team at PPM. Are you interested in scanning/measuring all kinds of buildings throughout the Bay/NorCal region?
- You are a problem-solver. Growing up you always enjoyed and did well at math and games that challenge the mind, and you still get pleasure out of solving a problem. And if you don’t immediately know the answer to something, you figure it out!
- You are professional. You’re early to everything and respect the environment around you, always leaving things the way you found them. You pay attention to even the minor details that most people would probably never notice.
- You enjoy the open road. You enjoy exploring new areas and prefer to be on the move over sitting in an office. Traffic doesn’t bother you much, you have learned how to productively use that time – catching up on the latest news, music or even just to think.
- You have a strong, optimistic work ethic. Getting the job done right, on-time, and being proud of your work is just the way you are! You want to be in control of your own destiny and are not easily shaken. You expect to work hard, learn fast, and progress quickly in your career.
- You love Architecture! You are fascinated with how buildings are built and enjoy exploring new building types which could be apartments/condos to single-family homes to mansions, not to mention retail, office, industrial, hospitals, hotels, and historic buildings!
- You are tech-minded. You are interested in learning and working with new technologies within the AEC industry. You are always talking to others about the newest scanners and software.
THINGS YOU MIGHT DO
This is a part-time (16-24 hour/week) position, with future opportunities for more hours based on workload. Your typical week will include the following:
- Use AutoCAD to draft accurate, high quality As-Built plans.
- Communicate with your team (phone, emails, and regular meetings) and continuously improve quality and accuracy of PPM As-Built plans for every project.
- Travel to job sites, mostly in Bay Area but occasionally other areas.
- Utilize specialized equipment and software to measure and document As-Built conditions of all types of properties: houses, apartments, offices, retail stores, hotels, schools and many more.
- Interact with clients and site contacts, providing excellent customer service.
IF SELECTED, PPM WILL OFFER YOU:
- $30 an hour
- Comprehensive training, even if you don’t have any direct experience
- Mileage reimbursement
- Bonuses based on company performance
- Sick PTO 24 hrs a year
PPM is a great company to work with because we are working together to achieve our mission of becoming the #1 As-Built company in America! Since 2002, we have been growing in California and nationwide by continuously improving our product and our service. We offer a work environment that encourages innovation through risk-taking, and rewards results. We actively promote each employee’s professional and personal development. We share financial information with everybody. Most of all, we share a common set of Core Values that we all believe and practice. Are you ready to Bust?
If interested, please fill out this application: https://ppmhr.typeform.com/to/e4PQKC