Architectural Scan Surveyor (Full Time)
Bay Area, CA
PPM is an innovative and ambitious architectural measuring and drafting company with offices in California, Seattle, Washington DC, and Salt Lake City. We opened our Northern California office in 2014, and it has become our fastest growing region. We are looking for a full time As-Built Surveyor to join our team at PPM. Are you interested in learning how to use the latest 3D laser scanning technology to measure residential and commercial buildings throughout the Bay Area? Do you want to join a company with a great culture and room for growth?
You are professional. You’re early to everything and respect the environment around you, always leaving things the way you found them. You pay attention to the minor details that most people would never notice.
You have a strong, optimistic work ethic and a take-charge attitude. Getting the job done right, on-time, and being proud of your work is your motivation! You choose to be in control of your own destiny and are not easily shaken. You expect to work hard, learn fast, and progress quickly in your career.
You have an interest in Architecture. You are fascinated with how buildings are built, and enjoy exploring interesting and unique properties. You aren’t sure if you want to be an architect, but you want to have a career in the AEC industry.
You are tech-minded. You are interested in learning and working with new technologies, both in your work and in your personal life. You enjoy trying new hardware and software products, and figuring out how to make things easier or more efficient.
You are a problem-solver. You have always enjoyed and performed well in mathematics. You find yourself playing games that challenge the mind, and you get pleasure out of solving a problem. If you don’t immediately know the answer to something, you figure it out!
THINGS YOU WILL DO:
This is a full-time (40+ hour/week) position, with opportunities for overtime. Your typical week will include the following:
- Travel to job sites, mostly in Bay Area but occasionally other areas.
- Interact with clients and site contacts, providing excellent customer service.
- Utilize specialized equipment and software to scan, measure, and document As-Built conditions of all types of properties: houses, apartments, offices, retail buildings, hotels, schools and more.
- Climb onto rooftops, into attics, and down into crawlspaces when required, documenting all aspects of a structure.
- Communicate with your team (phone, emails, and regular meetings) and continuously improve quality and accuracy of PPM As-Built plans for every project.
IF SELECTED, PPM WILL OFFER YOU:
- $30 – $40 an hour based on experience
- Bonuses based on company performance
- Generous Health, Vision & Dental coverage
- Paid Time Off
- 10 Paid Holidays per year
- 401K with 4% match
PPM IS A GREAT COMPANY TO WORK WITH BECAUSE:
It’s a great time to join PPM as we work together to achieve our mission of becoming the #1 As-Built measuring company in America. Since 2002, we have grown our team in California and are now expanding nationwide with plans for 10 regional offices operating by 2025. We offer a fun and challenging work environment that encourages innovation through risk-taking, and rewards results. We actively promote each employee’s professional and personal development. We share financial information with everybody so all employees know exactly how the company is doing. Most of all, we share a common set of Core Values that we all believe and practice. Are you ready to be a Busta?
IF INTERESTED, PLEASE FILL OUT THIS APPLICATION:
To learn more about PPM, who we are, what we do and how we do it visit our home page.