Architectural AutoCAD QA Drafter - Job Opportunity
We are looking for an experienced AutoCAD/Revit Drafter to join our team at PPM. Do you have a lot of Architectural AutoCAD drafting knowledge and have yet to find the ideal company that values you? Here’s your chance…
- You are technical. You are drafting every day, and love the opportunities for efficiencies AutoCAD provides, and you enjoy exchanging command tips and tricks with other CAD peeps!
- You’ve got a hawkeye. You pay attention to the most minor details that most people would probably never notice.
- You’re a team player. You enjoy working alone and sinking your teeth into a project, but you recognize that you can accomplish bigger things when you are surrounded by like-minded people that share your goals.
- You have awesome spatial reasoning skills! You can easily think about objects in three dimensions and can visualize what they’d look like rotated.
- You’re passionate about processes. You don’t mind working on repetitive projects for an extended period of time as you enjoy finding new ways to improve your process every time you get the chance. You love finding new ways to be efficient and taking pride in a job done right is just the way you are.
Things You Might Do:
- This is a full-time (40 hour/week) position, with overtime opportunities and 90-day paid training. Your typical week might include the following:
- Thorough plan-checking via photo walkthrough ensuring accuracy and completeness.
- Utilize architectural plan knowledge to ensure all plans are architect/design-ready.
- Use AutoCAD to present accurate, high quality As-Built plans. Plans to move to REVIT.
- Work with field surveyors to influence every project to ensure client expectations are met or exceeded.
- Communicate with your team (phone, emails, regular meetings) and continuously improve quality and accuracy of PPM As-Built plans for every project.
If Selected, PPM Will Offer You:
- A competitive salary. Successful drafters will make $20-$24/hr in their first year.
- Bonuses based on team/company performance
- Generous Health, Vision & Dental coverage
- Sick and Vacation PTO, 9 Paid Holidays per year
- 401K with 4% match; Employee Stock Purchase Plan
PPM Is The Best Company To Work For Because:
- We are working together to achieve our mission of becoming the #1 As-Built company in America! Since 2002, we have been growing in California and nationwide by continuously improving our product and our service. We offer a work environment that encourages innovation through risk-taking, and rewards results. We actively promote each employee’s professional and personal development. We share financial information with everybody. Most of all, we share a common set of Core Values that we all believe and practice. Are you ready to Bust?
To Apply For This Position:
If you are interested, please fill out this application: https://ppmhr.typeform.com/to/IlxkYv